Linux Journal Contents #200, December 2010
Dec 01, 2010 By Staff
Readers' Choice Awards 2010
by James Gray
Your favorite hardware, software, gadgets and more.
Parallel Programming with NVIDIA CUDA
by Alejandro Segovia
Use your GPU to speed up your algorithms by ten-fold or more.
Getting Started with PiTiVi
by Jono Bacon
Video editing for the newcomer.
Reuven M. Lerner's At the Forge
Dave Taylor's Work the Shell
Generating Turn-by-Turn Driving Directions
Mick Bauer's Paranoid Penguin
Building a Transparent Firewall with Linux, Part IV
by Mick Bauer
Kyle Rankin's Hack and /
Working on My Temper
Kyle Rankin and Bill Childers' Point/Counterpoint
Bill and Kyle vs. LJ Readers
Doc Searls' EOF
Remembering the Future
In Every Issue
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Technical Support Rep
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Senior Perl Developer