Linux Journal Contents #200, December 2010
Dec 01, 2010 By Staff
Readers' Choice Awards 2010
by James Gray
Your favorite hardware, software, gadgets and more.
Parallel Programming with NVIDIA CUDA
by Alejandro Segovia
Use your GPU to speed up your algorithms by ten-fold or more.
Getting Started with PiTiVi
by Jono Bacon
Video editing for the newcomer.
Reuven M. Lerner's At the Forge
Dave Taylor's Work the Shell
Generating Turn-by-Turn Driving Directions
Mick Bauer's Paranoid Penguin
Building a Transparent Firewall with Linux, Part IV
by Mick Bauer
Kyle Rankin's Hack and /
Working on My Temper
Kyle Rankin and Bill Childers' Point/Counterpoint
Bill and Kyle vs. LJ Readers
Doc Searls' EOF
Remembering the Future
In Every Issue
Free DevOps eBooks, Videos, and more!
Regardless of where you are in your DevOps process, Linux Journal can help!
We offer here the DEFINITIVE DevOps for Dummies, a mobile Application Development Primer, and advice & help from the expert sources like:
- Linux Journal
- New Products
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Tighten Up SSH
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters