Linux Journal Contents #19, November 1995
Optimizing the Linux User Interface
by Jeff Arnholt
Create a more efficient desktop with frwm and tcsh.
LessTif and the Hungry ViewKit
by Malcolm Murphy
The efforts of the Hungry Programmers are making the Motif widget set available to Linux users.
Getting the Most out of X Resources
by Preston Brown
Always wanted to change the look of X Windows? Here are the tools to do it easily.
News & Articles
How to Build a Mac
by Andreas Schiffler and David Moody
The Best Without X
by Alessandro Rubini
Linux on Low-End Hardware
by Trenton B. Tuggle
Linux Serving IKEA
by Anders Ostling
Linux at the SCO Forum
by Belinda Frazier
Product Review IGEL Etherminal 3x
by Michael K Johnson
Book Review Teach Yourself Perl
by David Flood
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- Picking Out the Nouns
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- Return of the Mac
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites