Linux Journal Contents #19, November 1995
Optimizing the Linux User Interface
by Jeff Arnholt
Create a more efficient desktop with frwm and tcsh.
LessTif and the Hungry ViewKit
by Malcolm Murphy
The efforts of the Hungry Programmers are making the Motif widget set available to Linux users.
Getting the Most out of X Resources
by Preston Brown
Always wanted to change the look of X Windows? Here are the tools to do it easily.
News & Articles
How to Build a Mac
by Andreas Schiffler and David Moody
The Best Without X
by Alessandro Rubini
Linux on Low-End Hardware
by Trenton B. Tuggle
Linux Serving IKEA
by Anders Ostling
Linux at the SCO Forum
by Belinda Frazier
Product Review IGEL Etherminal 3x
by Michael K Johnson
Book Review Teach Yourself Perl
by David Flood
Practical Task Scheduling Deployment
July 20, 2016 12:00 pm CDT
Join Linux Journal's Mike Diehl and Pat Cameron of Help Systems.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- SUSE LLC's SUSE Manager
- My +1 Sword of Productivity
- Murat Yener and Onur Dundar's Expert Android Studio (Wrox)
- Non-Linux FOSS: Caffeine!
- Managing Linux Using Puppet
- Doing for User Space What We Did for Kernel Space
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Rogue Wave Software's Zend Server
- Parsing an RSS News Feed with a Bash Script
- SuperTuxKart 0.9.2 Released