Linux Journal Contents #19, November 1995
Optimizing the Linux User Interface
by Jeff Arnholt
Create a more efficient desktop with frwm and tcsh.
LessTif and the Hungry ViewKit
by Malcolm Murphy
The efforts of the Hungry Programmers are making the Motif widget set available to Linux users.
Getting the Most out of X Resources
by Preston Brown
Always wanted to change the look of X Windows? Here are the tools to do it easily.
News & Articles
How to Build a Mac
by Andreas Schiffler and David Moody
The Best Without X
by Alessandro Rubini
Linux on Low-End Hardware
by Trenton B. Tuggle
Linux Serving IKEA
by Anders Ostling
Linux at the SCO Forum
by Belinda Frazier
Product Review IGEL Etherminal 3x
by Michael K Johnson
Book Review Teach Yourself Perl
by David Flood
Fast/Flexible Linux OS Recovery
On Demand Now
Join Linux Journal's Shawn Powers and David Huffman, President/CEO, Storix, Inc.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- July 2016 Issue of Linux Journal
- Tibbo Technology's Tibbo Project System
- Client-Side Performance
- Sony Settles in Linux Battle
- Libarchive Security Flaw Discovered
- Peppermint 7 Released
- Profiles and RC Files
- Git 2.9 Released
- Snappy Moves to New Platforms