Linux Journal Contents #197, September 2010
Large-Scale Web Site Infrastructure and Drupal
by Jerad Bitner and Nate Haug
If you build it they will come, and if you build it wrong, it will crash.
Doing IT the App Engine Way
by Paul Barry
Introducing Google's cloud Web deployment technology.
Developing Portable Mobile Web Applications
by Rick Rogers
Web Applications with Java/JSP
by Christopher Schultz
Add Java to your repertoire for building Web applications.
Reuven M. Lerner's At the Forge
Dave Taylor's Work the Shell
Understanding Exit Codes
Mick Bauer's Paranoid Penguin
Building a Transparent Firewall with Linux, Part II
Kyle Rankin's Hack and /
Break In Your Boots
Doc Searls' EOF
Adventures in Re-provisioning
Easy Database Backups with Zmanda Recovery Manager for MySQL
by Daniel Bartholomew
In Every Issue
Fast/Flexible Linux OS Recovery
On Demand Now
Join Linux Journal's Shawn Powers and David Huffman, President/CEO, Storix, Inc.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Petros Koutoupis' RapidDisk
- The Italian Army Switches to LibreOffice
- Linux Mint 18
- Oracle vs. Google: Round 2
- The FBI and the Mozilla Foundation Lock Horns over Known Security Hole
- Firefox 46.0 Released
- Privacy and the New Math
- Ubuntu Online Summit
- Ben Rady's Serverless Single Page Apps (The Pragmatic Programmers)