Linux Journal Contents #197, September 2010
Large-Scale Web Site Infrastructure and Drupal
by Jerad Bitner and Nate Haug
If you build it they will come, and if you build it wrong, it will crash.
Doing IT the App Engine Way
by Paul Barry
Introducing Google's cloud Web deployment technology.
Developing Portable Mobile Web Applications
by Rick Rogers
Web Applications with Java/JSP
by Christopher Schultz
Add Java to your repertoire for building Web applications.
Reuven M. Lerner's At the Forge
Dave Taylor's Work the Shell
Understanding Exit Codes
Mick Bauer's Paranoid Penguin
Building a Transparent Firewall with Linux, Part II
Kyle Rankin's Hack and /
Break In Your Boots
Doc Searls' EOF
Adventures in Re-provisioning
Easy Database Backups with Zmanda Recovery Manager for MySQL
by Daniel Bartholomew
In Every Issue
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- RSS Feeds
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Linux-Based X Terminals with XDMCP
- Linux Systems Administrator