Linux Journal Contents #197, September 2010
Large-Scale Web Site Infrastructure and Drupal
by Jerad Bitner and Nate Haug
If you build it they will come, and if you build it wrong, it will crash.
Doing IT the App Engine Way
by Paul Barry
Introducing Google's cloud Web deployment technology.
Developing Portable Mobile Web Applications
by Rick Rogers
Web Applications with Java/JSP
by Christopher Schultz
Add Java to your repertoire for building Web applications.
Reuven M. Lerner's At the Forge
Dave Taylor's Work the Shell
Understanding Exit Codes
Mick Bauer's Paranoid Penguin
Building a Transparent Firewall with Linux, Part II
Kyle Rankin's Hack and /
Break In Your Boots
Doc Searls' EOF
Adventures in Re-provisioning
Easy Database Backups with Zmanda Recovery Manager for MySQL
by Daniel Bartholomew
In Every Issue
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu