Linux Journal Contents #197, September 2010
Large-Scale Web Site Infrastructure and Drupal
by Jerad Bitner and Nate Haug
If you build it they will come, and if you build it wrong, it will crash.
Doing IT the App Engine Way
by Paul Barry
Introducing Google's cloud Web deployment technology.
Developing Portable Mobile Web Applications
by Rick Rogers
Web Applications with Java/JSP
by Christopher Schultz
Add Java to your repertoire for building Web applications.
Reuven M. Lerner's At the Forge
Dave Taylor's Work the Shell
Understanding Exit Codes
Mick Bauer's Paranoid Penguin
Building a Transparent Firewall with Linux, Part II
Kyle Rankin's Hack and /
Break In Your Boots
Doc Searls' EOF
Adventures in Re-provisioning
Easy Database Backups with Zmanda Recovery Manager for MySQL
by Daniel Bartholomew
In Every Issue
Today five randomly drawn entrants will win:
Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock mug and LJ subscription
Enter to Win
|December Daily Giveaways are Back!||Dec 01, 2015|
|December 2015 Video Preview||Nov 30, 2015|
|Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot||Nov 30, 2015|
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
- Take Control of Your PC with UEFI Secure Boot
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment