Linux Journal Contents #195, July 2010
Jul 01, 2010 By Staff
Build Your Own Cloud with Eucalyptus
by Bill Childers
Using the Ubuntu Enterprise Cloud and Ubuntu 9.10.
by Mike Nugent
If one is good, a dozen is better!
The Challenges of Open Source in the Enterprise
by Avi Deitcher
Understand the game before you play.
SQL vs. NoSQL
by Daniel Bartholomew
Know the facts before you switch!
Comparing Linux and Microsoft Windows for Enterprise Usage
by Jeramiah Bowling
Making the case for Linux in your enterprise.
Getting Started with Quickly
by Jono Bacon
Fast-track your next Python/GTK application.
Server Monitoring with Zabbix
by Paul Tader
Scalable, enterprise-ready systems monitoring with Zabbix.
Reuven M. Lerner's At the Forge
Dave Taylor's Work the Shell
Simple Scripts to Sophisticated HTML Forms, Take II
Kyle Rankin's Hack and /
Lightning Hacks—SSH Strikes Back
Dirk Elmendorf's Economy Size Geek
Adventures in Scanning
by Dirk Elmendorf
Doc Searls' EOF
Markets in Three Dimensions
Coyote Point Offers Application Balancing for Virtual Servers
by Frank J. Ohlhorst
In Every Issue
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment