Linux Journal Contents #195, July 2010
Jul 01, 2010 By Staff
Build Your Own Cloud with Eucalyptus
by Bill Childers
Using the Ubuntu Enterprise Cloud and Ubuntu 9.10.
by Mike Nugent
If one is good, a dozen is better!
The Challenges of Open Source in the Enterprise
by Avi Deitcher
Understand the game before you play.
SQL vs. NoSQL
by Daniel Bartholomew
Know the facts before you switch!
Comparing Linux and Microsoft Windows for Enterprise Usage
by Jeramiah Bowling
Making the case for Linux in your enterprise.
Getting Started with Quickly
by Jono Bacon
Fast-track your next Python/GTK application.
Server Monitoring with Zabbix
by Paul Tader
Scalable, enterprise-ready systems monitoring with Zabbix.
Reuven M. Lerner's At the Forge
Dave Taylor's Work the Shell
Simple Scripts to Sophisticated HTML Forms, Take II
Kyle Rankin's Hack and /
Lightning Hacks—SSH Strikes Back
Dirk Elmendorf's Economy Size Geek
Adventures in Scanning
by Dirk Elmendorf
Doc Searls' EOF
Markets in Three Dimensions
Coyote Point Offers Application Balancing for Virtual Servers
by Frank J. Ohlhorst
In Every Issue
|Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)||Feb 17, 2017|
|Own Your DNS Data||Feb 16, 2017|
|IGEL Universal Desktop Converter||Feb 15, 2017|
|Simple Server Hardening||Feb 14, 2017|
|Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU||Feb 13, 2017|
|Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket||Feb 09, 2017|
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)