Linux Journal Contents #195, July 2010
Jul 01, 2010 By Staff
Build Your Own Cloud with Eucalyptus
by Bill Childers
Using the Ubuntu Enterprise Cloud and Ubuntu 9.10.
by Mike Nugent
If one is good, a dozen is better!
The Challenges of Open Source in the Enterprise
by Avi Deitcher
Understand the game before you play.
SQL vs. NoSQL
by Daniel Bartholomew
Know the facts before you switch!
Comparing Linux and Microsoft Windows for Enterprise Usage
by Jeramiah Bowling
Making the case for Linux in your enterprise.
Getting Started with Quickly
by Jono Bacon
Fast-track your next Python/GTK application.
Server Monitoring with Zabbix
by Paul Tader
Scalable, enterprise-ready systems monitoring with Zabbix.
Reuven M. Lerner's At the Forge
Dave Taylor's Work the Shell
Simple Scripts to Sophisticated HTML Forms, Take II
Kyle Rankin's Hack and /
Lightning Hacks—SSH Strikes Back
Dirk Elmendorf's Economy Size Geek
Adventures in Scanning
by Dirk Elmendorf
Doc Searls' EOF
Markets in Three Dimensions
Coyote Point Offers Application Balancing for Virtual Servers
by Frank J. Ohlhorst
In Every Issue
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
|Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking||Aug 26, 2015|
|My Network Go-Bag||Aug 24, 2015|
|Doing Astronomy with Python||Aug 19, 2015|
|Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization||Aug 18, 2015|
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- My Network Go-Bag
- Doing Astronomy with Python
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- Three More Lessons
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development