Linux Journal Contents #192, April 2010
Developing Flash Applications with Flex Builder
by Carl Fink
Flash application development on Linux.
Mongoose: an Embeddable Web Server in C
by Michael J. Hammel
A Web server in a single C file.
Web Application Testing with Selenium
by Alexander Sirotkin
Find the bugs before you release!
by Avi Deitcher
Taking Rich Internet Applications to the next level.
Reuven M. Lerner's At the Forge
NoSQL? I'd Prefer SomeSQL
Mick Bauer's Paranoid Penguin
Linux VPNs with OpenVPN, Part III
Dave Taylor's Work the Shell
Our Twitter Autoresponder Goes Live!
Kyle Rankin's Hack and /
Linux Troubleshooting, Part II: Local Network
Dirk Elmendorf's Economy Size Geek
Interview with Rich Hickey, Creator of Coljure
Doc Searls' EOF
Is Android the "Top" Linux?
The Motorola DROID
by Brian Conner
In Every Issue
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- General Relativity in Python
- One Port to Rule Them All!