Linux Journal Contents #192, April 2010
Developing Flash Applications with Flex Builder
by Carl Fink
Flash application development on Linux.
Mongoose: an Embeddable Web Server in C
by Michael J. Hammel
A Web server in a single C file.
Web Application Testing with Selenium
by Alexander Sirotkin
Find the bugs before you release!
by Avi Deitcher
Taking Rich Internet Applications to the next level.
Reuven M. Lerner's At the Forge
NoSQL? I'd Prefer SomeSQL
Mick Bauer's Paranoid Penguin
Linux VPNs with OpenVPN, Part III
Dave Taylor's Work the Shell
Our Twitter Autoresponder Goes Live!
Kyle Rankin's Hack and /
Linux Troubleshooting, Part II: Local Network
Dirk Elmendorf's Economy Size Geek
Interview with Rich Hickey, Creator of Coljure
Doc Searls' EOF
Is Android the "Top" Linux?
The Motorola DROID
by Brian Conner
In Every Issue
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Server Hardening
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- 22 Years of Linux Journal on One DVD - Now Available
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software