Linux Journal Contents #191, March 2010
Mar 01, 2010 By Staff
Taming the Beast
by Jason Allen
An introduction to large-scale system administration.
AlienVault: the Future of Security Information Management
by Jeramiah Bowling
OSSIM: giving security management a brain.
Use SSH to Cross a Suspect Host Securely
Don't fear the Valley of the Shadow of Death. SSH through it.
Using an SMS Server to Provide a Robust Alerting Service for Nagios
by Eric Pearce
Texting: not just for teenagers.
Running Ubuntu 9.10 under Amazon's Elastic Cloud
by Bill Childers
No servers? No problem, with servers in the cloud!
Reuven M. Lerner's At the Forge
Dave Taylor's Work the Shell
Still Parsing the Twitter Stream
Mick Bauer's Paranoid Penguin
Linux VPNs with OpenVPN, Part II
Kyle Rankin's Hack and /
Linux Troubleshooting, Part I: High Load
Dirk Elmendorf's Economy Size Geek
Kyle Rankin and Bill Childers'
/opt vs. /usr/local
Doc Searls' EOF
A Cloud of One's Own
Axigen Mail Server
by Mitch Frazier
In Every Issue
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- New Products
- RSS Feeds
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Drupal Special Edition
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux