Linux Journal Contents #190, February 2010
Feb 01, 2010 By Staff
KDE 4 on Windows
by Stuart Jarvis
Set your Windows free with KDE.
Running Remote Applications
by Michael J. Hammel
It's just like being there.
The Future of the KDE Free Desktop
by Jos Poortvliet
An interview with lead KDE developers Aaron Seigo and Sebastian Kügler.
Re-invent Your Desktop with Plasma!
by Riccardo Iaconelli
An introduction to writing KDE plasmoids.
Reuven M. Lerner's At the Forge
Debugging Rails Applications
Dave Taylor's Work the Shell
Parsing Your Twitter Stream
Mick Bauer's Paranoid Penguin
Linux VPNs with OpenVPN
Kyle Rankin's Hack and /
Make a Local Mutt Mail Server
Dirk Elmendorf's Economy Size Geek
A Desktop for Our Little Penguin
Doc Searls' EOF
The Google Exposure
OpenOffice.org vs. Microsoft Office
by Bruce Byfield
A Review of the Always Innovating Touchbook
by Daniel Bartholomew
In Every Issue
|Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet||Sep 03, 2015|
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- The True Internet of Things
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Doing Astronomy with Python