Linux Journal Contents #190, February 2010
Feb 01, 2010 By Staff
KDE 4 on Windows
by Stuart Jarvis
Set your Windows free with KDE.
Running Remote Applications
by Michael J. Hammel
It's just like being there.
The Future of the KDE Free Desktop
by Jos Poortvliet
An interview with lead KDE developers Aaron Seigo and Sebastian Kügler.
Re-invent Your Desktop with Plasma!
by Riccardo Iaconelli
An introduction to writing KDE plasmoids.
Reuven M. Lerner's At the Forge
Debugging Rails Applications
Dave Taylor's Work the Shell
Parsing Your Twitter Stream
Mick Bauer's Paranoid Penguin
Linux VPNs with OpenVPN
Kyle Rankin's Hack and /
Make a Local Mutt Mail Server
Dirk Elmendorf's Economy Size Geek
A Desktop for Our Little Penguin
Doc Searls' EOF
The Google Exposure
OpenOffice.org vs. Microsoft Office
by Bruce Byfield
A Review of the Always Innovating Touchbook
by Daniel Bartholomew
In Every Issue
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment