Linux Journal Contents #178, February 2009
Dojo, Now with Drawing Tools!
by Matthew Russell
The Dojo Toolkit packs a 2-D drawing library that exposes a uniform cross-browser API and works on all of the mainstream browsers.
Web 2.0 Development with the Google Web Toolkit
by Federico Kereki
Modern Web 2.0 development, done fully in Java? Yes, with the Google Web Toolkit.
Improved Scaffolding for Ruby on Rails
by Paul Barry
Ruby on Rails makes pretty code; ActiveScaffold make pretty output.
Find Yourself in Second
Life with Linux
by Bill Childers
Open source and MMOPRG meet in Second Life.
Shawn Powers' Current_Issue.tar.gz
Making the Web a Little Less Sticky
Reuven M. Lerner's At the Forge
Marcel Gagné's Cooking with Linux
Web Site Creation Tools You've Never Heard Of
Dave Taylor's Work the Shell
Special Variables II
Mick Bauer's Paranoid Penguin
Samba Security, Part IV
Kyle Rankin's Hack and /
Doc Searls' EOF
In Every Issue
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Getting Good Vibrations with Linux
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- New Products
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- RSS Feeds