Linux Journal Contents #178, February 2009
Dojo, Now with Drawing Tools!
by Matthew Russell
The Dojo Toolkit packs a 2-D drawing library that exposes a uniform cross-browser API and works on all of the mainstream browsers.
Web 2.0 Development with the Google Web Toolkit
by Federico Kereki
Modern Web 2.0 development, done fully in Java? Yes, with the Google Web Toolkit.
Improved Scaffolding for Ruby on Rails
by Paul Barry
Ruby on Rails makes pretty code; ActiveScaffold make pretty output.
Find Yourself in Second
Life with Linux
by Bill Childers
Open source and MMOPRG meet in Second Life.
Shawn Powers' Current_Issue.tar.gz
Making the Web a Little Less Sticky
Reuven M. Lerner's At the Forge
Marcel Gagné's Cooking with Linux
Web Site Creation Tools You've Never Heard Of
Dave Taylor's Work the Shell
Special Variables II
Mick Bauer's Paranoid Penguin
Samba Security, Part IV
Kyle Rankin's Hack and /
Doc Searls' EOF
In Every Issue
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers