Linux Journal Contents #156, April 2007
Apr 01, 2007 By Staff
Single Packet Authorization
by Michael Rash
Want something better than port knocking?
eCryptfs: a Stacked Cryptographic Filesystem
by Mike Halcrow
How does your filesystem security stack up?
Multi-Category Security in SELinux in Fedora Core 5
by Russell Coker
Not in the military and still want SELinux?
by Ludovic Marcotte and Dominik Gehl
An open-source solution to manage your security.
Need for Speed: PS3 Linux!
by Dave Taylor
It's a miracle; it's a dog.
The OpenSSH Protocol under the Hood
by Girish Venkatachalam
What's SSH all about?
Starting a Linux Firewall from Scratch
by Dinil Divakaran
How do you start using iptables?
Time-Zone Processing with Asterisk, Part II
by Matthew Gast
What is a good time to call?
Use Inkscape and XSLT to Create Cross-Platform Reports and Forms
by Chad Files
Dynamic forms using Inkscape with XSLT
Extract and Parse ODF Files with Python
by Kamran Husain
Want to use Python to dissect an ODF file?
Reuven Lerner's At the Forge
Dojo Events and Ajax
Marcel Gagné's Cooking with Linux
Security for Your Data—It's Totally Mondo!
Dave Taylor's Work the Shell
Displaying Image Directories in Apache
Mick Bauer's Paranoid Penguin
Linux Firewalls for Everyone
Jon maddog Hall's Beachhead
The Outer Banks
Doc Searls' Linux for Suits
Why an iPhone When We Can Make Our Own OpenPhone?
Nicholas Petreley's /var/opinion
Do Not Forget What People Fetch
MySQL Deserves a Double Take
by Reuven M. Lerner
In Every Issue
|NTPsec: a Secure, Hardened NTP Implementation||Mar 30, 2017|
|SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension||Mar 29, 2017|
|Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value||Mar 29, 2017|
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
- NTPsec: a Secure, Hardened NTP Implementation
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Hodge Podge
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now