Linux Journal Contents #155, March 2007
Mar 01, 2007 By Staff
Time-Zone Processing with Asterisk, Part I
by Matthew Gast
Hello, this is your unwanted wake-up call.
Home Box to Trixbox
by Michael George
Add a digital receptionist to your home.
How to Configure SIP and NAT
by Sean Walberg
Swatting NAT for VoIP.
Expose VoIP Problems with Wireshark
by Sean Walberg
Shark in the network.
Applying Adhearsion to Asterisk
by Jay Phillips
A gem of an Asterisk tool.
Combine uClinux and Asterisk on a Card
by David Rowe
uClinux is the Digi-Key to embedding Asterisk.
VoIP with CommuniGate Pro
by Daniel Sadowski and Stephen Pratt
How to do VoIP with CommuniGate Pro.
Building a Multi-Room Digital Music System
by Chad Files
MPD on simple hardware goes a long way.
The D Programming Language
by Ameer Armaly
What comes after C++ and C#?
Reuven M. Lerner's At the Forge
Marcel Gagné's Cooking with Linux
Free Long Distance—Really!
Dave Taylor's Work the Shell
Compact Code and Cron Contraptions
Mick Bauer's Paranoid Penguin
Introduction to SELinux, Part II
Jon “maddog” Hall's Beachhead
Doc Searls' Linux for Suits
DIY Internet Infrastructure
Nicholas Petreley's /var/opinion
Dealing with the Devil
Coyote Point Equalizer E550si Load Balancer
by Logan G. Harbaugh
In Every Issue
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Divx# Watch The Other Woman Full HD Online Streaming Viooz
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- RSS Feeds
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Adminer—Better Than Awesome!
- Cooking with Linux - Serious Cool, Sysadmin Style!