Linux Journal Contents #153, January 2007
Jan 01, 2007 By Staff
SMP and Embedded Real-Time
by Paul McKenney
What happens when multicore CPUs penetrate embedded systems?
Choosing a GUI Library for Your Embedded Device
by Martin Hansen
GUI design with QTopia and Nano-X.
The HAL Project
by Pascal Charest, Michael Lenczner and Guillaume Marceau
It's hacking, but is it art?
How to Port Linux When the Hardware Turns Soft
by David Lynch
Soul of the Pico machines
An Interview with Marten Mickos
by Glyn Moody
Marten Mickos chats about the success of MySQL.
Creating a Lulu Book Cover with Pixel
by Donald Emmack
Pixel makes a Lyx book pixel perfect.
An Automated Reliable Backup Solution
by Andrew De Ponte
A super backup solution on the cheap.
Ajax Timelines and the Semantic Web
by Ben Martin
Should we create a timeline on how we implement Timeline?
Controlling Spam with SpamAssassin
by Colin McGregor
Assassinate spam with extreme prejudice.
Tech Tips with Gnull and Voyd
Reuven M. Lerner's At the Forge
Marcel Gagné's Cooking with Linux
It's about Time!
Dave Taylor's Work the Shell
How Do People Find You on Google?
Mick Bauer's Paranoid Penguin
Running Network Services under User-Mode Linux, Part III
Jon “maddog” Hall's Beachhead
Ode to Joy
Doc Searls' Linux for Suits
Embedded at the Edge
Nicholas Petreley's /var/opinion
The GPLv2 vs. GPLv3 Debate
In Every Issue
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Sep 04, 2015|
|Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet||Sep 03, 2015|
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- The True Internet of Things
- Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects