Linux Journal Contents #151, November 2006
Interview with Tim Bray
by James Gray
Tim Bray releases Atomic energy.
Caller ID with Asterisk and Ajax
by Mike Diehl
Want to do your call screening by Web page?
Migrating to Drupal
by Abhijeet Chavan and Michael Jelks
What drove Planetizen to migrate to Drupal?
Simple Web Sites Using DocBook, XML and CSS
by David Lynch
How to build simple content Web sites using DocBook XML and CSS.
Linux and Open Source in Telecommunications
by Ibrahim Haddad
What's good about being disruptive?
SMART (Smart Monitoring and Rebooting Tool)
by Albert Martorell
A smarter way to monitor services.
A Basic Text-Based Recording Studio
by Matthew Geddes
You don't need a fancy GUI to create a powerful recording studio.
Building and Integrating a Small Office Intranet
by Dave Jones
Add server-side credentials to the LAMP stack.
Add Web Porn Filtering and Other Content Filtering to Linux Desktops
by Donald Emmack
Station DansGuardian over incoming Web content.
Reuven M. Lerner's At the Forge
Marcel Gagné's Cooking with Linux
The Dynamic Web: for Those Who Like to Watch
Dave Taylor's Work the Shell
Analyzing Log Files Redux
Mick Bauer's Paranoid Penguin
Running Network Services under User-Mode Linux, Part I
Jon “maddog” Hall's Beachhead
A Small Conference
Doc Searls' Linux for Suits
The Search for Terrestrial Stupidity
Nicholas Petreley's /var/opinion
In Every Issue
|Using Salt Stack and Vagrant for Drupal Development||May 20, 2013|
|Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)||May 16, 2013|
|Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This||May 15, 2013|
|Home, My Backup Data Center||May 13, 2013|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Seashore||May 10, 2013|
|Trying to Tame the Tablet||May 08, 2013|
- RSS Feeds
- Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)
- Using Salt Stack and Vagrant for Drupal Development
- New Products
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This
- A Topic for Discussion - Open Source Feature-Richness?
- Download the Free Red Hat White Paper "Using an Open Source Framework to Catch the Bad Guy"
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Home, My Backup Data Center
- Android is Linux -- why no better inter-operation
1 hour 16 min ago
- Connecting Android device to desktop Linux via USB
1 hour 44 min ago
- Find new cell phone and tablet pc
2 hours 42 min ago
4 hours 11 min ago
- Automatically updating Guest Additions
5 hours 20 min ago
- I like your topic on android
6 hours 6 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
6 hours 27 min ago
- This is the easiest tutorial
12 hours 42 min ago
- Ahh, the Koolaid.
18 hours 20 min ago
- git-annex assistant
1 day 20 min ago
Enter to Win an Adafruit Pi Cobbler Breakout Kit for Raspberry Pi
Congratulations to our winners so far:
- 5-8-13, Pi Starter Pack: Jack Davis
- 5-15-13, Pi Model B 512MB RAM: Patrick Dunn
- 5-21-13, Prototyping Pi Plate Kit: Philip Kirby
- Next winner announced on 5-27-13!