Linux Journal Contents #150, October 2006
Oct 01, 2006 By Staff
Call MisterHouse to Regulate Your Heat
by David Lynch
One-Wire interfaces and MisterHouse come to the rescue for allergies.
Do-It-Yourself Robots with Linux
by Michael Surran
Robotics made easy—especially if you get free sonar detectors.
Building a Digital Lifestyle with Open-Source Technology
by Mike Diehl
Proof positive that nerds have all the cool toys.
Manage Your Photos with F-Spot
by Daniel Bartholomew
Get a taste of the power of Mono in this photo management tool.
Advanced Video Coding on Linux
by Dave Berton
How do you make high-quality low-bitrate digital video?
Chapter 10: Personalizing Ubuntu: Getting Everything Just Right
by Keir Thomas
Whoever thinks you can't personalize a GNOME desktop needs to think again.
Digital Photography and Linux
by Adrian Klaver
Whether you're Kooka or SANE, these digital photography tools could be for you.
Reuven M. Lerner's At the Forge
Marcel Gagné's Cooking with Linux
Your Media: Out of the Kitchen, and into Every Other Place
Dave Taylor's Work the Shell
Analyzing Log Files
Jon “Maddog” Hall's Beachhead
What's in a Name?
Doc Searls' Linux for Suits
Breaking the Matrix
Nicholas Petreley's /var/opinion
MythTV Goes Amiss
In Every Issue
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Advanced Hard Drive Caching Techniques
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- The kernel doesn't really
7 hours 16 min ago
7 hours 47 min ago
7 hours 47 min ago
9 hours 52 min ago
- This should be very helpful
11 hours 6 min ago
- As much as I share your point
13 hours 26 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
16 hours 57 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
17 hours 17 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
22 hours 50 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
1 day 3 hours ago