Linux Journal Contents #14, June 1995
Introduction to Eiffel
by Dan Wilder
All four compilers for the new Eiffel language are available for Linux. Dan Wilder introduces us to the language.
Review: xBase Products for Linux
by Robert Broughton
Robert Broughton reviews two products, FlagShip and dBMAN, which provide xBase, the de-facto standard database language for PCs, on Linux.
Review: Intelligent Multiport Serial Boards
by Greg Hankins
Breg Hankins reviews four multi-port serial boards with Linux support.
News & Articles
Linux at the UW Computer Fair
Linux at Comdex/Fall: A Call for Participation
by Mark Bolzern
Interview with Mark Bolzern
Caldera and Corsair
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
- Tips for Optimizing Linux Memory Usage
- Picking Out the Nouns
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Android Candy: Intercoms
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- Consent That Goes Both Ways