Linux Journal Contents #149, September 2006
Sep 01, 2006 By Staff
Clustering Is Not Rocket Science
by Rowan Gollan, Andrew Denman and Marlies Hankel
Want to compute rocket science without having to be a rocket scientist?
Getting Started with Condor
by Irfan Habib
Computers of different feathers can still flock together with Condor.
DRBD in a Heartbeat
by Pedro Pla
Build a good redundant system to prevent downtime.
Mainstream Parallel Programming
by Michael-Jon Ainsley Hore
Get a Beowulf cluster running without having to fight off Grendel.
by Dee-Ann LeBlanc
MILLE-XTERM and LTSP
by Francis Giraldeau, Jean-Michel Dault and Benoit des Ligneris
If you thought Network Computing was dead, wait until you read this.
64-Bit JMP for Linux
by Erin Vang
64-Bit Linux and JMP statistics software are made for each other.
Web Reporting with MySQL, CSS and Perl
by Paul Barry
Some nifty features in MySQL make Web reporting a breeze.
eCrash: Debugging without Core Dumps
by David Frascone
You don't have to take a core dump to debug your programs.
Reuven M. Lerner's At the Forge
Marcel Gagné's Cooking with Linux
Operating Your Body at Peak Performance
Dave Taylor's Work the Shell
When Is “Good Enough” Good Enough?
Mick Bauer's Paranoid Penguin
How to Worry about Linux Security
Dee-Ann LeBlanc's Get Your Game On
Jon maddog Hall's Beachhead
Pirates and Pollywogs
Doc Searls' Linux for Suits
An Interview with J.P. Rangaswami
Nicholas Petreley's /var/opinion
Parallel Is Coming into Its Own
In Every Issue
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- Mars Needs Women
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- December 2013 Issue of Linux Journal: Readers' Choice
- Linux Kernel News - November 2013
- IBM Will Minimize Impact of Future Disasters
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Linux Systems Administrator
53 min 26 sec ago
- This should be very helpful
2 hours 7 min ago
- As much as I share your point
4 hours 27 min ago
- So girls had it better ?
7 hours 58 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
8 hours 18 min ago
- why is GNOME 3 in the fifth position at 14.1 %?
13 hours 51 min ago
- Sublime Is Brilliant!
18 hours 54 min ago
19 hours 13 min ago
- Rapid[Disk,Cache] better than native ram caching?
19 hours 38 min ago
- Nothing is perfect
19 hours 51 min ago