Linux Journal Contents #13, May 1995
Installing CERN's WWW Server
by Eric Kasten
Tie your networked Linux machine to the World Wide Web.
by Piers Cawley
Create your own internet mailing lists with the popular majordomo sofware.
The Pari Package on Linux
by Klaur-Peter Nischke
Fast, efficient mathematical operations. Do arithmetic and symbolic math with Pari.
News & Articles
Netsurfing with Linux
by Arthur Bebak
Linux for Public Service
by Dan Hollis
Hamming it Up on Linux
by Brian A. Lantz
A New Project or a GNU Project?
by Mark Bolzern
Linus Torvalds Receives Award
Book Review Linux Sampler
by Harvey Friedman
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- Picking Out the Nouns
- Tips for Optimizing Linux Memory Usage
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Android Candy: Intercoms
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development