Linux Journal Contents #120, April 2004
Apr 01, 2004 By Staff
Real-World PHP Security
by Xavier Spriet
Learn the top four PHP security mistakes and the three key techniques you can use to secure your PHP app.
by Meng Weng Wong
Spam, scams and worms all use e-mail forgery. Put a stop to it with the new mark of quality for your domain.
Security Distribution for Linux Clusters
by Ibrahim Haddad and Miroslaw Zakrzewski
Extend Linux Security Modules to enforce security rules across many systems.
Constructing Red Hat Enterprise Linux v. 3
by Tim Burke
Behind the scenes, contentious IT firms have their say in a new high-end distribution.
Samba Logging for Audit Trails
by Edward S. Kablaoui
When you have high-security audit requirements, use the source and add custom log entries.
Driving Me Nuts
by Greg Kroah-Hartman
Writing a Simple USB Driver
At the Forge
by Reuven M. Lerner
The Hidden Treasures of iptables
by Chris Lowth
Cooking with Linux
Francois, Can You Keep a Secret?
by Marcel Gagné
Application Proxying with Zorp, Part II
by Mick Bauer
Linux for Suits
by Doc Searls
SOLIS, a Brazilian Free Software Cooperative
by Cesar Brod
|Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)||Feb 17, 2017|
|Own Your DNS Data||Feb 16, 2017|
|IGEL Universal Desktop Converter||Feb 15, 2017|
|Simple Server Hardening||Feb 14, 2017|
|Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU||Feb 13, 2017|
|Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket||Feb 09, 2017|
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)