Linux Journal Contents #104, December 2002
Highly Available LDAP
by Cliff White and Jay D. Allen and Cliff White
You can have uninterrupted LDAP service, using freely available software.
by Keith Gilbertson
Here's a way the kernel and some simple utilities work together to track processes and help you find performance and security issues.
by Craig Swanson and Matt Lung
A single company-wide directory service offers mail address lookup and file sharing to Linux and Windows users.
Playing with ptrace, Part II
by Pradeep Padala
In part two of our series on ptrace, find out how to set breakpoints and change the code of a running process on the fly.
Linux Powers Four-Wall 3-D Display
by Douglas B. Maxwell
With the aid of a custom video switcher, a Linux cluster beats an expensive proprietary UNIX system for high-end virtual reality.
Learning the iTunesDB File Format
by Patrick Crosby
iPods aren't just for people who use computers from Mattel, no wait, Apple. Here's the playlist format. Don't all buy iPods at once, folks.
Driving Me Nuts The Serial Device Layer
by Greg Kroah-Hartman
Kernel Korner Trees in the Reiser4 Filesystem, Part I
by Hans Reiser
At the Forge Creating OpenACS Packages
by Reuven M. Lerner
Cooking with Linux A Process Smorgasbord
by Marcel Gagné
Paranoid Penguin Configuring and Using an FTP Proxy
by Mick Bauer
Focus on Software On System Administrators
by David A. Bandel
IAAL: The Ethical System Administrator
by Lawrence Rosen
Linux for Suits Identity as Business Opportunity?
by Doc Searls
by Michael Baxter
|Using Salt Stack and Vagrant for Drupal Development||May 20, 2013|
|Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)||May 16, 2013|
|Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This||May 15, 2013|
|Home, My Backup Data Center||May 13, 2013|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Seashore||May 10, 2013|
|Trying to Tame the Tablet||May 08, 2013|
- Making Linux and Android Get Along (It's Not as Hard as It Sounds)
- Using Salt Stack and Vagrant for Drupal Development
- New Products
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- Drupal Is a Framework: Why Everyone Needs to Understand This
- A Topic for Discussion - Open Source Feature-Richness?
- Home, My Backup Data Center
- New Products
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Find new cell phone and tablet pc
14 min 43 sec ago
1 hour 43 min ago
- Automatically updating Guest Additions
2 hours 52 min ago
- I like your topic on android
3 hours 38 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
3 hours 59 min ago
- This is the easiest tutorial
10 hours 14 min ago
- Ahh, the Koolaid.
15 hours 52 min ago
- git-annex assistant
21 hours 52 min ago
- direct cable connection
22 hours 14 min ago
- Agreed on AirDroid. With my
22 hours 25 min ago
Enter to Win an Adafruit Prototyping Pi Plate Kit for Raspberry Pi
Congratulations to our winners so far:
- 5-8-13, Pi Starter Pack: Jack Davis
- 5-15-13, Pi Model B 512MB RAM: Patrick Dunn
- Next winner announced on 5-21-13!