Linux Journal Contents #102, October 2002
Oct 01, 2002 By Staff
Securing Applications on Linux with PAM
by Savio Fernandes and KLM Reddy
Make your new authentication technology work with Linux applications or add standards-based authentication to your new application.
Programming PHP with Security in Mind
by Nuno Loureiro
Can attackers subvert your web application? Not if you develop it with a healthy distrust of users.
Coding between Mouse and Keyboard, Part II
by Patricia Jung
A multilingual text editor in a few hundred lines? Yes, with Qt. We finish the project started last month.
What Do You Have in Your Walls?
by Alex Perry
The physics, hardware and softwware behind an easy-to-build probe you can run with your sound card.
Driving Me Nuts
by Greg Kroah-Hartman
The tty Layer, Part II
Kernel Korner Linux Distributed Security Module
by Miroslaw Zakrezewski and Ibrahim Haddad
At the Forge OpenACS
by Reuven M. Lerner
Cooking with Linux Security, with a Sprinkle of Video
by Marcel Gagné
Paranoid Penguin Stealthful Sniffing, Intrusion Detection and Logging
by Mick Bauer
Focus on Software Security Is an Attitude
by David Bandel
Linux for Suits Is Symmetry Inevitable?
by Doc Searls
Geek Law Why the Public Domain Isn't a License
by Lawrence Rosen
EnGarde Secure Linux Professional 1.2
by Jose Nazario
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
|Great Scott! It's Version 13!||Jul 21, 2014|
|Adminer—Better Than Awesome!||Jul 17, 2014|
|It Actually Is Rocket Science||Jul 16, 2014|
|Android Candy: Repix, Not Just Another Photo App||Jul 14, 2014|
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Numerical Python
- Use Linux as a SAN Provider
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Great Scott! It's Version 13!
- Linux Systems Administrator