ZFS Port to Linux ( all versions)
As we all know, ZFS is by far the best file system.
People have workarounds and solutions which are kind of 2nd tone replacements to work on Linux, but either ways, all these solutions are not really good replacements as they either are not stable enough or lack some of the salient features of ZFS.
KQ has ported ZFS to Linux and was a much awaited release since January 2010.
We are releasing the closed beta in last week of August/first week of september and are looking for closed beta customers who can test it for free on some environments.
Mail me at email@example.com to register.
Feel free to put forward any questions as well.
- Two Pi R
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- AIDE—Developing for Android on Android
- A Handy U-Boot Trick
- The Geek's Guide to the Coolest 2013 Holiday Gifts
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- RSS Feeds
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Reality is disapointing
7 hours 23 min ago
- Máy sấy quần áo
10 hours 9 min ago
- Services on GlusterFS
10 hours 19 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
11 hours 59 min ago
- Definitely cool stuff here
13 hours 1 min ago
- thanks for the information
14 hours 12 min ago
- nice information thanks
14 hours 50 min ago
17 hours 46 min ago
- The lost opportunity of security
1 day 5 hours ago
- Andhra Pradesh has a variety
1 day 9 hours ago