ZFS FOR MAINSTREAM LINUX FINALLY!
As we all know, ZFS is by far the best file system.
People have workarounds and solutions which are kind of 2nd tone replacements to work on Linux, but either ways, all these solutions are not really good replacements as they either are not stable enough or lack some of the salient features of ZFS.
KQ has ported ZFS to Linux and was a much awaited release since January 2010.
We are releasing the closed beta in last week of August/first week of september and are looking for closed beta customers who can test it for free on some environments.
Mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Feel free to put forward any questions as well.
- Two Pi R
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- AIDE—Developing for Android on Android
- Best. Cake. Ever.
- The Geek's Guide to the Coolest 2013 Holiday Gifts
- A Handy U-Boot Trick
- Sublime Text: One Editor to Rule Them All?
- RSS Feeds
- Raspberry Pi: the Perfect Home Server
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Baker's identity
1 hour 29 min ago
- Uber jealous
6 hours 26 min ago
- Reality is disapointing
16 hours 59 min ago
- Máy sấy quần áo
19 hours 45 min ago
- Services on GlusterFS
19 hours 55 min ago
- Reply to comment | Linux Journal
21 hours 35 min ago
- Definitely cool stuff here
22 hours 36 min ago
- thanks for the information
23 hours 47 min ago
- nice information thanks
1 day 26 min ago
1 day 3 hours ago