ZFS FOR MAINSTREAM LINUX FINALLY!
As we all know, ZFS is by far the best file system.
People have workarounds and solutions which are kind of 2nd tone replacements to work on Linux, but either ways, all these solutions are not really good replacements as they either are not stable enough or lack some of the salient features of ZFS.
KQ has ported ZFS to Linux and was a much awaited release since January 2010.
We are releasing the closed beta in last week of August/first week of september and are looking for closed beta customers who can test it for free on some environments.
Mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Feel free to put forward any questions as well.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu