Would like to see improvements to Accessing Digital Mag
I was Jonesing for a new mag and was wondering if the latest issue was out.
- Sugg: Perhaps I could be emailed a link when it does
So I went to the Download site, and couldn't remember if September was issue 209 or not. So I clicked download and was prompted to save the file name I could see that I already had it. Then Canceled.
- Sugg: Perhaps the Digital files could have an icon of the cover
Then I thought about buying magazines at the store, and how you are free to open them, review the contents, and if it was a reputable magazine see if there was actual content worth reading vs ads ads ads.
- Sugg: Perhaps Linux Journal Digital could offer Downloads of the first few pages including the contents and letters section.
As magazines generally rely on the impulse shopper to pick up the magazine and purchase it, perhaps you could model your site closer to that paradigm.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
|Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu||May 12, 2015|
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Mumblehard--Let's End Its Five-Year Reign
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu