Would like to see improvements to Accessing Digital Mag
I was Jonesing for a new mag and was wondering if the latest issue was out.
- Sugg: Perhaps I could be emailed a link when it does
So I went to the Download site, and couldn't remember if September was issue 209 or not. So I clicked download and was prompted to save the file name I could see that I already had it. Then Canceled.
- Sugg: Perhaps the Digital files could have an icon of the cover
Then I thought about buying magazines at the store, and how you are free to open them, review the contents, and if it was a reputable magazine see if there was actual content worth reading vs ads ads ads.
- Sugg: Perhaps Linux Journal Digital could offer Downloads of the first few pages including the contents and letters section.
As magazines generally rely on the impulse shopper to pick up the magazine and purchase it, perhaps you could model your site closer to that paradigm.
|SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension||Mar 29, 2017|
|Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value||Mar 29, 2017|
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
|Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now||Mar 25, 2017|
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension
- Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- Hodge Podge