Windows 8 Blu-ray Disc/Blu-ray ISO Player-Play/Enjoy Blu-ray Movies on Windows 8 PC
Nowadays, almost any computer can play DVD movies as long as there is a DVD drive provided, whatever it's a PC or Mac, homemade DVD or commercial DVD. But what about Blu-ray movies? Could your Windows 8 PC play this high definition movie formats without fuss? How to play Blu-ray on PC with Windows 8 system? This article will tell you the best way for playing/watch Blu-ray discs or Blu-ray ISO Files on Windows 8.
In order to watch Blu-ray discs or BD ISO on Windows 8, you must have three things: 1) a Blu-ray disc drive, 2) a Blu-ray movie, and 3) Blu-ray Player Software(Need decrypting Blu-ray function). It is this third one – software – that causes the majority of problems for Blu-ray users. The free player like Windows Media Player, VLC Player, etc don't have Blu-ray decrypting function and not support playing Blu-ray movies. So this Blu-ray Player for Windows 8 from UFUSoft will be the best solution for you.
Follow the following steps to Play Blu-ray discs or Blu-ray ISO movie and media file on Windows 8:
Step 1: Connect the Blu-ray driver to your Windows 8 PC via a USB connection. The USB of the driver should be above 2.0.
Step 2: Free Download the Windows 8 Blu-ray Disc/Blu-ray ISO Player and then install it.
Step 3: Insert your Blu-ray disc into the Blu-ray driver. Next, open your Blu-ray movie by just pressing the “Open Disc” in the main interface to select Blu-ray drive and then click "OK" button to load the Blu-ray directly. You can now enjoy your Blu-ray movies on Windows 8 PC.
Another option is to load Blu-ray folder, you can click "Open File" button to directly select the Blu-ray folder and click "OK" button, now you can watch the Blu-ray movie on Windows 8 PC.
Step 4: Stop the playing the Blu-ray movie on Windows 8. If you want to stop playing the Blu-ray disc, you only need click Stop Button and eject the Blu-ray movie.
1. When you want to play the Blu-ray ISO image file, you need to load Blu-ray ISO image file to the virtual drive firstly, the open method is the same with loading Blu-ray disc.
2. While the video is playing, click the "Snapshot" button to take a picture from a video. Click Open Snapshot Folder to find the captured picture. You can choose the snapshot format and the snapshot folder in the Preference window. And also you can choose the image format like JPEG, PNG, BMP.
3. When playing Blu-ray disc, you are allowed to choose the specific title/chapter in the "Controls > Title/Chapter" column to play.
Hope this way could help you have no problem to enjoy Blu-ray disc and Blu-ray ISO files on Windows 8, more info please enter: Play Blu-ray disc/Blu-ray ISO on Windows 8 PC.
|Happy Birthday Linux||Aug 25, 2016|
|ContainerCon Vendors Offer Flexible Solutions for Managing All Your New Micro-VMs||Aug 24, 2016|
|Updates from LinuxCon and ContainerCon, Toronto, August 2016||Aug 23, 2016|
|NVMe over Fabrics Support Coming to the Linux 4.8 Kernel||Aug 22, 2016|
|What I Wish I’d Known When I Was an Embedded Linux Newbie||Aug 18, 2016|
|Pandas||Aug 17, 2016|
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Vi IMproved--Vim and Happy Hacking Keyboard Lite 2
- Happy Birthday Linux
- ContainerCon Vendors Offer Flexible Solutions for Managing All Your New Micro-VMs
- What I Wish I’d Known When I Was an Embedded Linux Newbie
- Updates from LinuxCon and ContainerCon, Toronto, August 2016
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- New Version of GParted
- NVMe over Fabrics Support Coming to the Linux 4.8 Kernel
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
With all the industry talk about the benefits of Linux on Power and all the performance advantages offered by its open architecture, you may be considering a move in that direction. If you are thinking about analytics, big data and cloud computing, you would be right to evaluate Power. The idea of using commodity x86 hardware and replacing it every three years is an outdated cost model. It doesn’t consider the total cost of ownership, and it doesn’t consider the advantage of real processing power, high-availability and multithreading like a demon.
This ebook takes a look at some of the practical applications of the Linux on Power platform and ways you might bring all the performance power of this open architecture to bear for your organization. There are no smoke and mirrors here—just hard, cold, empirical evidence provided by independent sources. I also consider some innovative ways Linux on Power will be used in the future.Get the Guide