Windows 8 Blu-ray Disc/Blu-ray ISO Player-Play/Enjoy Blu-ray Movies on Windows 8 PC
Nowadays, almost any computer can play DVD movies as long as there is a DVD drive provided, whatever it's a PC or Mac, homemade DVD or commercial DVD. But what about Blu-ray movies? Could your Windows 8 PC play this high definition movie formats without fuss? How to play Blu-ray on PC with Windows 8 system? This article will tell you the best way for playing/watch Blu-ray discs or Blu-ray ISO Files on Windows 8.
In order to watch Blu-ray discs or BD ISO on Windows 8, you must have three things: 1) a Blu-ray disc drive, 2) a Blu-ray movie, and 3) Blu-ray Player Software(Need decrypting Blu-ray function). It is this third one – software – that causes the majority of problems for Blu-ray users. The free player like Windows Media Player, VLC Player, etc don't have Blu-ray decrypting function and not support playing Blu-ray movies. So this Blu-ray Player for Windows 8 from UFUSoft will be the best solution for you.
Follow the following steps to Play Blu-ray discs or Blu-ray ISO movie and media file on Windows 8:
Step 1: Connect the Blu-ray driver to your Windows 8 PC via a USB connection. The USB of the driver should be above 2.0.
Step 2: Free Download the Windows 8 Blu-ray Disc/Blu-ray ISO Player and then install it.
Step 3: Insert your Blu-ray disc into the Blu-ray driver. Next, open your Blu-ray movie by just pressing the “Open Disc” in the main interface to select Blu-ray drive and then click "OK" button to load the Blu-ray directly. You can now enjoy your Blu-ray movies on Windows 8 PC.
Another option is to load Blu-ray folder, you can click "Open File" button to directly select the Blu-ray folder and click "OK" button, now you can watch the Blu-ray movie on Windows 8 PC.
Step 4: Stop the playing the Blu-ray movie on Windows 8. If you want to stop playing the Blu-ray disc, you only need click Stop Button and eject the Blu-ray movie.
1. When you want to play the Blu-ray ISO image file, you need to load Blu-ray ISO image file to the virtual drive firstly, the open method is the same with loading Blu-ray disc.
2. While the video is playing, click the "Snapshot" button to take a picture from a video. Click Open Snapshot Folder to find the captured picture. You can choose the snapshot format and the snapshot folder in the Preference window. And also you can choose the image format like JPEG, PNG, BMP.
3. When playing Blu-ray disc, you are allowed to choose the specific title/chapter in the "Controls > Title/Chapter" column to play.
Hope this way could help you have no problem to enjoy Blu-ray disc and Blu-ray ISO files on Windows 8, more info please enter: Play Blu-ray disc/Blu-ray ISO on Windows 8 PC.
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
|A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects||Aug 27, 2015|
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- The True Internet of Things
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- Build a “Virtual SuperComputer” with Process Virtualization
- My Network Go-Bag