Why why why would you kill such a nice magazine
This is ridiculous, why would I want to pay $30 for a digital subscription. I can already view practically all the issues online (all but the last 2). So why would I want to pay to get some silly pdf file which will likely still be full of ads. I hope you rethink this decision since I certainly was not aware of this change until the decision had already been made.
Frustrate customer, will not be renewing without print.
P.S. HOW is this a benefit of digital over a physical magazine? "Off-line reading: you can download one article or the entire magazine and conveniently take with you. You also can print any pages you want." I can take my whole magazine with me as it is, no need to download anything.
Please tell me this is a horribly thought up and ridiculously late April fools joke.
|Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet||Sep 03, 2015|
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
- The True Internet of Things
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- My Network Go-Bag