Why why why would you kill such a nice magazine
This is ridiculous, why would I want to pay $30 for a digital subscription. I can already view practically all the issues online (all but the last 2). So why would I want to pay to get some silly pdf file which will likely still be full of ads. I hope you rethink this decision since I certainly was not aware of this change until the decision had already been made.
Frustrate customer, will not be renewing without print.
P.S. HOW is this a benefit of digital over a physical magazine? "Off-line reading: you can download one article or the entire magazine and conveniently take with you. You also can print any pages you want." I can take my whole magazine with me as it is, no need to download anything.
Please tell me this is a horribly thought up and ridiculously late April fools joke.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
- When Official Debian Support Ends, Who Will Save You?
- Ubuntu Ditches Upstart
- Video On Demand: 8 Signs You're Beyond Cron
- May 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Cool Projects
- Picking Out the Nouns
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites