Why why why would you kill such a nice magazine
This is ridiculous, why would I want to pay $30 for a digital subscription. I can already view practically all the issues online (all but the last 2). So why would I want to pay to get some silly pdf file which will likely still be full of ads. I hope you rethink this decision since I certainly was not aware of this change until the decision had already been made.
Frustrate customer, will not be renewing without print.
P.S. HOW is this a benefit of digital over a physical magazine? "Off-line reading: you can download one article or the entire magazine and conveniently take with you. You also can print any pages you want." I can take my whole magazine with me as it is, no need to download anything.
Please tell me this is a horribly thought up and ridiculously late April fools joke.
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
|Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems||Jul 20, 2015|
|The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy||Jul 17, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Portable Apps, in the Cloud!||Jul 15, 2015|
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- Purism Librem 13 Review
- One Port to Rule Them All!
- Privacy Is Personal
- General Relativity in Python