Where's the October edition?
I'm a long-term digital subscriber and yesterday I received the 'Linux Journal Announce' e-mail.
Normally it follows the 'Ready To Download' e-mail by at least three days. Trying my usual download.linuxjournal.com URL still gives me issue 209!
It appears that #210 won't be released until October 1st... why the huge gap? #209 came out on August 10th!
|Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)||Feb 17, 2017|
|Own Your DNS Data||Feb 16, 2017|
|IGEL Universal Desktop Converter||Feb 15, 2017|
|Simple Server Hardening||Feb 14, 2017|
|Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU||Feb 13, 2017|
|Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket||Feb 09, 2017|
- Own Your DNS Data
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- From vs. to + for Microsoft and Linux
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- IGEL Universal Desktop Converter
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Natalie Rusk's Scratch Coding Cards (No Starch Press)