What you need to do for hard drive data recovery?
Nowadays, no matter you are a man or woman, young or old, you can't live without computer. We work with computer, study with computer, enjoy our life by using computer! And it is known that all our data on a computer is stored on the hard drive. But at some points, data loss accident may occur unexpectedly. You may delete files with "shift + delete". The hard drive of your computer just crashed without any omen. You formatted a corrupted partition that you can't access. And what's worst, you have no backup for all your data! What would happen next? You are losing your data!
Oh, don't panic! Here is a good news. You can get all your data back! By using a professional hard drive data recovery software, you can easily recover deleted, lost, inaccessible or formatted documents, pictures, videos, music and other types of files on the hard drive of your computer, external hard drive, USB flash drive, etc. Tenorshare Data Recovery Enterprise can do such jobs for you.
This recovery software has a smart seaching engin that can deeply scan the hard drive to look for recoverable data for you. With easy-to-operate functions and user-friendly interface, you can even preview your recoverabe files!
Here I show you how easy is to perform hard drive data recovery.
Step 1: Get a free download of this hard drive data recovery software and launch it on your computer.
Step 2: Select a recovery mode to continue hard drive recovery. For instant, Deleted Recovery is to recover deleted files.
Step 3: Choose the disk you wanna recover data from. Click "Scan" to start searching for lost data.
Step 4: Tick the files you want to get back. You can preview your files to choose the ones to recover.
Step 5: Click on "Recover" and your data will be recovered.
Step 6: Choose a destination folder to save the recovered data. The last thing to do, click "Ok" to be done.
1. If the size of hard drive is big, like 150 TB, 200TB, you may need to be patient to wait for the scanning process to be completed HDD data recovery.
2. To save recovered files, remember to save them on your computer hard drive or a secondary storage device like external hard drive, USB flash drive, but not the same disk where you lost data, for safe considering.
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
On Demand NOW
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.View Now!
|New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality||May 27, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat||May 26, 2015|
|Dr Hjkl on the Command Line||May 21, 2015|
|Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future||May 20, 2015|
|Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.||May 18, 2015|
|Using Hiera with Puppet||May 14, 2015|
- New Linux Based OS Brings Internet of Things Closer to Reality
- Dr Hjkl on the Command Line
- Initializing and Managing Services in Linux: Past, Present and Future
- Non-Linux FOSS: All the Bitcoin, None of the Bloat
- Using Hiera with Puppet
- Goodbye, Pi. Hello, C.H.I.P.
- Gartner Dubs DivvyCloud Cool Cloud Management Vendor
- Infinite BusyBox with systemd
- It's Easier to Ask Forgiveness...
- Urgent Kernel Patch for Ubuntu