What a pity!
I'll miss the print copy of my LJ....!
I was always happy to get the new copy out of my mailbox.
I always liked to read the magazine on my way from and to work.
Since i dont want to fiddle around with my netbook on the train, and i also dont want to buy a fancy I-Pod, its a great loss for me.
Printing out everything is not a good idea after all...
Don't get me wrong: I work as a it-admin in the printing business, and i can tell, it's tough at the moment.
I'm even willing to pay more per issue to keep the printed copy alive!
In the best hope, that LJ staff reviews this decision once more
- Stepping into Science
- CORSAIR's Carbide Air 740
- Qu’est-ce qu’on a fait au Bon Dieu ? Télécharger Le Film Complet Gratuit
- A Better Raspberry Pi Streaming Solution
- Tyson Foods Honored as SUSE Customer of the Year
- Linux Journal December 2016
- FutureVault Inc.'s FutureVault
- Radio Free Linux
- The Tiny Internet Project, Part II
- Parrot S.L.A.M.dunk