What a pity!
I'll miss the print copy of my LJ....!
I was always happy to get the new copy out of my mailbox.
I always liked to read the magazine on my way from and to work.
Since i dont want to fiddle around with my netbook on the train, and i also dont want to buy a fancy I-Pod, its a great loss for me.
Printing out everything is not a good idea after all...
Don't get me wrong: I work as a it-admin in the printing business, and i can tell, it's tough at the moment.
I'm even willing to pay more per issue to keep the printed copy alive!
In the best hope, that LJ staff reviews this decision once more
- Geek Guide: The DevOps Toolbox
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- Download "The DevOps Toolbox: Tools and Technologies for Scale and Reliability"
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- NF/ Observatory Networking with Linux
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- Localhost DNS Cache
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!