What a pity!
I'll miss the print copy of my LJ....!
I was always happy to get the new copy out of my mailbox.
I always liked to read the magazine on my way from and to work.
Since i dont want to fiddle around with my netbook on the train, and i also dont want to buy a fancy I-Pod, its a great loss for me.
Printing out everything is not a good idea after all...
Don't get me wrong: I work as a it-admin in the printing business, and i can tell, it's tough at the moment.
I'm even willing to pay more per issue to keep the printed copy alive!
In the best hope, that LJ staff reviews this decision once more
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- New Products
- Users, Permissions and Multitenant Sites
- Flexible Access Control with Squid Proxy
- Security in Three Ds: Detect, Decide and Deny
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Tighten Up SSH
- DevOps: Everything You Need to Know
- Solving ODEs on Linux
- Non-Linux FOSS: MenuMeters
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development