What a pity!
I'll miss the print copy of my LJ....!
I was always happy to get the new copy out of my mailbox.
I always liked to read the magazine on my way from and to work.
Since i dont want to fiddle around with my netbook on the train, and i also dont want to buy a fancy I-Pod, its a great loss for me.
Printing out everything is not a good idea after all...
Don't get me wrong: I work as a it-admin in the printing business, and i can tell, it's tough at the moment.
I'm even willing to pay more per issue to keep the printed copy alive!
In the best hope, that LJ staff reviews this decision once more
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Rogue Wave Software's TotalView for HPC and CodeDynamics
- Panther MPC, Inc.'s Panther Alpha
- NethServer: Linux without All That Linux Stuff
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!
- Debugging Democracy