Unhappy reader - impossible to receive a confirmation of cancellation or a refund
Our organisation decided to cancel our subscription to LJ among other publication as a cost-cutting measure. We sent in a cancellation request in January thinking it was a clear-cut case, we had paid for a year's subscription in advance and were expecting at least a partial refund. But to date we have not received a confirmation that our cancellation has been received nor a refund been received.
So, went from a happy reader sorry to let go of a great magazine to a disgruntled customer feeling hard-done by.
August 27, 2015
12:00 PM CDT
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II||Jul 29, 2015|
|Hacking a Safe with Bash||Jul 28, 2015|
|KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile||Jul 28, 2015|
|Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu||Jul 23, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 22, 2015|
|Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator||Jul 21, 2015|
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory, Part II
- Hacking a Safe with Bash
- KDE Reveals Plasma Mobile
- Huge Package Overhaul for Debian and Ubuntu
- The Controversy Behind Canonical's Intellectual Property Policy
- Home Automation with Raspberry Pi
- Shashlik - a Tasty New Android Simulator
- Embed Linux in Monitoring and Control Systems
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- General Relativity in Python