Unhappy reader - impossible to receive a confirmation of cancellation or a refund
Our organisation decided to cancel our subscription to LJ among other publication as a cost-cutting measure. We sent in a cancellation request in January thinking it was a clear-cut case, we had paid for a year's subscription in advance and were expecting at least a partial refund. But to date we have not received a confirmation that our cancellation has been received nor a refund been received.
So, went from a happy reader sorry to let go of a great magazine to a disgruntled customer feeling hard-done by.
|Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet||Sep 03, 2015|
|The True Internet of Things||Sep 02, 2015|
|September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs||Sep 01, 2015|
|September 2015 Video Preview||Sep 01, 2015|
|Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic||Aug 31, 2015|
|Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?||Aug 28, 2015|
- The True Internet of Things
- Using tshark to Watch and Inspect Network Traffic
- Android Candy: Copay—the Next-Generation Bitcoin Wallet
- Problems with Ubuntu's Software Center and How Canonical Plans to Fix Them
- September 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: HOW-TOs
- Firefox Security Exploit Targets Linux Users and Web Developers
- Concerning Containers' Connections: on Docker Networking
- Where's That Pesky Hidden Word?
- A Project to Guarantee Better Security for Open-Source Projects
- My Network Go-Bag