Unable to successfully download Digital Edition Linux Journal
Is any one else having problems downloading their Linux Journals?
I am very frustrated in that all attempts to download it have failed.
I have tried through Firefox on Ubuntu, wget from the command line, firefox on windows, IE on Windows.
In all cases, the computer receives from 128 bytes up to 2 megabytes before the download "completes". Of segment of PDF that is downloaded is unviewable.
Does anyone have any ideas?
|SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension||Mar 29, 2017|
|Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value||Mar 29, 2017|
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
|Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now||Mar 25, 2017|
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- Two Ways GDPR Will Change Your Data Storage Solution
- Hodge Podge
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python