Unable to successfully download Digital Edition Linux Journal
Is any one else having problems downloading their Linux Journals?
I am very frustrated in that all attempts to download it have failed.
I have tried through Firefox on Ubuntu, wget from the command line, firefox on windows, IE on Windows.
In all cases, the computer receives from 128 bytes up to 2 megabytes before the download "completes". Of segment of PDF that is downloaded is unviewable.
Does anyone have any ideas?
Webinar: 8 Signs You’re Beyond Cron
11am CDT, April 29th
Join Linux Journal and Pat Cameron, Director of Automation Technology at HelpSystems, as they discuss the eight primary advantages of moving beyond cron job scheduling. In this webinar, you’ll learn about integrating cron with an enterprise scheduler.Join us!
- Picking Out the Nouns
- Tips for Optimizing Linux Memory Usage
- "No Reboot" Kernel Patching - And Why You Should Care
- DevOps: Better Than the Sum of Its Parts
- Return of the Mac
- Android Candy: Intercoms
- Drupageddon: SQL Injection, Database Abstraction and Hundreds of Thousands of Web Sites
- Non-Linux FOSS: .NET?
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development