Another (competitor) clone that fails to break the print format. If you want to be digital, format it accordingly. I use desktop/laptop only and these old eyes like a little bit of size.
Reading a print magazine format on a landscape screen is for the birds.
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- You're the Boss with UBOS
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database