Welcome and thank you for taking time to join our conversation about the new Linux Journal. Please review our subscriber FAQ to see if your question is answered before posting it here in the forum.
From everyone at Linux Journal, we'd like to sincerely thank you for your support!
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Server Hardening
- Giving Silos Their Due
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software
- 22 Years of Linux Journal on One DVD - Now Available
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Firefox OS
- February 2016 Issue of Linux Journal