Stork Data Placement Scheduler
The Stork Project team is pleased to announce a new release 1.2.1 of the Stork Data Placement Scheduler. For more general information about
Stork, see the Stork home page:
For any questions or suggestions, please email your questions to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org
This Stork release includes many new features:
* First stand alone version release
* Support for MAC OS users
* Pre-Compiled Binaries are available in 20 different platforms and architectures
* Source code release with optional externals support
* Support team to answer your questions
* Externals supported by stork are Globus, OpenSSL, iRods, Petashare, SRB
We strive to ensure that all Stork releases are fully functional, and look forward to collaborating with Stork users to develop this unique tool into production-quality software.
Stork Project Team
Louisiana State University
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- Handheld Emulation: Achievement Unlocked!
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet
- Firefox OS
- Wine 1.8 Released