Stork Data Placement Scheduler
The Stork Project team is pleased to announce a new release 1.2.1 of the Stork Data Placement Scheduler. For more general information about
Stork, see the Stork home page:
For any questions or suggestions, please email your questions to our support team at email@example.com
This Stork release includes many new features:
* First stand alone version release
* Support for MAC OS users
* Pre-Compiled Binaries are available in 20 different platforms and architectures
* Source code release with optional externals support
* Support team to answer your questions
* Externals supported by stork are Globus, OpenSSL, iRods, Petashare, SRB
We strive to ensure that all Stork releases are fully functional, and look forward to collaborating with Stork users to develop this unique tool into production-quality software.
Stork Project Team
Louisiana State University
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!||Nov 26, 2015|
|Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?||Nov 25, 2015|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
- Microsoft and Linux: True Romance or Toxic Love?
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- Geek Hide-away in Guatemala - Stay for Free!
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- PuppetLabs Introduces Application Orchestration
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment