Stork Data Placement Scheduler
The Stork Project team is pleased to announce a new release 1.2.1 of the Stork Data Placement Scheduler. For more general information about
Stork, see the Stork home page:
For any questions or suggestions, please email your questions to our support team at email@example.com
This Stork release includes many new features:
* First stand alone version release
* Support for MAC OS users
* Pre-Compiled Binaries are available in 20 different platforms and architectures
* Source code release with optional externals support
* Support team to answer your questions
* Externals supported by stork are Globus, OpenSSL, iRods, Petashare, SRB
We strive to ensure that all Stork releases are fully functional, and look forward to collaborating with Stork users to develop this unique tool into production-quality software.
Stork Project Team
Louisiana State University
Fast/Flexible Linux OS Recovery
On Demand Now
Join Linux Journal's Shawn Powers and David Huffman, President/CEO, Storix, Inc.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- Download "Linux Management with Red Hat Satellite: Measuring Business Impact and ROI"
- Profiles and RC Files
- Understanding Ceph and Its Place in the Market
- Astronomy for KDE
- Git 2.9 Released
- OpenSwitch Finds a New Home
- Maru OS Brings Debian to Your Phone
- What's Our Next Fight?
- SoftMaker FreeOffice
- The Giant Zero, Part 0.x