Specific DHCP config
Im using Ubuntu and due to the nature of my application, I have to configure a DHCP server that assigns addresses that end with bits '10'. The IP addresses must be of the type 10.x.y.z/22
So some examples of IP addr to be assigned:
As you see all the IP addr end with '10' binary bits.
How do I write the dhcpd.conf file?
Thanks a lot in advance
- Readers' Choice Awards--Nominate Your Apps & Gadgets Now!
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- Source Code Scanners for Better Code
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Readers' Choice Awards 2013
- RSS Feeds
- Non-Linux FOSS: AutoHotkey
- Returning Values from Bash Functions