Specific DHCP config
Im using Ubuntu and due to the nature of my application, I have to configure a DHCP server that assigns addresses that end with bits '10'. The IP addresses must be of the type 10.x.y.z/22
So some examples of IP addr to be assigned:
As you see all the IP addr end with '10' binary bits.
How do I write the dhcpd.conf file?
Thanks a lot in advance
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- New Products
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Putlocker!! Watch Begin Again Online 2014 Streaming Full Movie
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- ~Putlocker~2014 Watch Boyhood Online Streaming Full Movie
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- RSS Feeds