Specific DHCP config
Im using Ubuntu and due to the nature of my application, I have to configure a DHCP server that assigns addresses that end with bits '10'. The IP addresses must be of the type 10.x.y.z/22
So some examples of IP addr to be assigned:
As you see all the IP addr end with '10' binary bits.
How do I write the dhcpd.conf file?
Thanks a lot in advance
Practical books for the most technical people on the planet. Newly available books include:
- Agile Product Development by Ted Schmidt
- Improve Business Processes with an Enterprise Job Scheduler by Mike Diehl
- Finding Your Way: Mapping Your Network to Improve Manageability by Bill Childers
- DIY Commerce Site by Reven Lerner
Plus many more.
- Building a Multisourced Infrastructure Using OpenVPN
- Happy GPL Birthday VLC!
- Unikernels, Docker, and Why You Should Care
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- What's New in 3D Printing, Part III: the Software
- Giving Silos Their Due
- Controversy at the Linux Foundation
- Non-Linux FOSS: Snk
- Don't Burn Your Android Yet