Specific DHCP config
Im using Ubuntu and due to the nature of my application, I have to configure a DHCP server that assigns addresses that end with bits '10'. The IP addresses must be of the type 10.x.y.z/22
So some examples of IP addr to be assigned:
As you see all the IP addr end with '10' binary bits.
How do I write the dhcpd.conf file?
Thanks a lot in advance
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now
- FinTech and SAP HANA
- Hodge Podge
- Chemistry on the Desktop
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- GRUB Boot from ISO