Specific DHCP config
Im using Ubuntu and due to the nature of my application, I have to configure a DHCP server that assigns addresses that end with bits '10'. The IP addresses must be of the type 10.x.y.z/22
So some examples of IP addr to be assigned:
As you see all the IP addr end with '10' binary bits.
How do I write the dhcpd.conf file?
Thanks a lot in advance
- Geek Guide: The DevOps Toolbox
- Download "The DevOps Toolbox: Tools and Technologies for Scale and Reliability"
- Nmap—Not Just for Evil!
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- Resurrecting the Armadillo
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Localhost DNS Cache
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Days Between Dates: the Counting