So how do I dowvnload the October Edition?
I've just got an email telling me that the October issue is out. I click on the link and it takes me to a preview page, even though I'm logged in, and no download button I can see (just a subscribe one).
On the Android app running an an Asus Transformer, I can't seem to get any menu open to allow me to download another issue either (it is working with the September one).
I know its early here, but I don't think I'm that asleep.
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Join editor Bill Childers and Bit9's Paul Riegle on April 27 at 12pm Central to learn how to keep your Linux systems secure.
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Aug 20, 2014|
|Security Hardening with Ansible||Aug 18, 2014|
|Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark||Aug 14, 2014|
|IndieBox: for Gamers Who Miss Boxes!||Aug 13, 2014|
|Non-Linux FOSS: a Virtualized Cisco Infrastructure?||Aug 11, 2014|
|Linux Security Threats on the Rise||Aug 08, 2014|
- Managing Initscripts with Red Hat's chkconfig
- NSA: Linux Journal is an "extremist forum" and its readers get flagged for extra surveillance
- Introduction to Named Pipes
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Arkeia 5.2 Network Backup
- Validate an E-Mail Address with PHP, the Right Way
- Privacy Statement
- Supported Hardware
- RSS Feeds