I'm going to take a wild guess here that Linux Journal's subscription has plummeted since they went "All Digital". I really enjoyed the magazine but part of that enjoyment came for the same reason that I still buy paper books. I like digital but I'm not likely to pay for it if I don't have the choice.
I will subscribe again when the magazine decides it was a terrible decision to take away the choice to get a paper magazine. If not, I'll find another Linux rag that values it's readers enough to keep their print on paper.
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
|CodeLathe's Tonido Personal Cloud||Apr 19, 2017|
|Wrapping Up the Mars Lander||Apr 18, 2017|
|MultiTaction's MT Canvus-Connect||Apr 17, 2017|
|Android Candy: Facebook Everything?!?!||Apr 14, 2017|
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Gordon H. Williams' Making Things Smart (Maker Media, Inc.)
- Non-Linux FOSS: Control Web-Based Music!
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Buddy Platform Limited's Parse on Buddy Service