I'm going to take a wild guess here that Linux Journal's subscription has plummeted since they went "All Digital". I really enjoyed the magazine but part of that enjoyment came for the same reason that I still buy paper books. I like digital but I'm not likely to pay for it if I don't have the choice.
I will subscribe again when the magazine decides it was a terrible decision to take away the choice to get a paper magazine. If not, I'll find another Linux rag that values it's readers enough to keep their print on paper.
- Goldtouch Semi-Vertical Mouse
- My Childhood in a Cigar Box
- Applied Expert Systems, Inc.'s CleverView for TCP/IP on Linux
- Let's Go to Mars with Martian Lander
- VMware's Clarity Design System
- Papa's Got a Brand New NAS
- Transferring Conserver Logs to Elasticsearch
- Linux Journal January 2017
- GENIVI Alliance's GENIVI Vehicle Simulator
- Simplenote, Simply Awesome!