Should I root my Droid?
Jun 04, 2010 By Gene Liverman
So, what are you all's opinions? Should I root my shiny new Droid or keep the Android 2.1 update 1 that is on it now? What are some of the things I can do post rooting that I cannot do now?
- Non-Linux FOSS: Screenshotting for Fun and Profit!
- Build Your Own Raspberry Pi Camera
- Canonical Ltd.'s Ubuntu Core
- Nasdaq Selects Drupal 8
- Ubuntu MATE, Not Just a Whim
- Secure Desktops with Qubes: Compartmentalization
- A New Mental Model for Computers and Networks
- Linux Journal October 2016
- Tech Tip: Really Simple HTTP Server with Python
- Netlist, Inc.'s HybriDIMM Storage Class Memory