Should I root my Droid?
So, what are you all's opinions? Should I root my shiny new Droid or keep the Android 2.1 update 1 that is on it now? What are some of the things I can do post rooting that I cannot do now?
One Click, Universal Protection: Implementing Centralized Security Policies on Linux Systems
Free to Linux Journal readers.Register Now!
- [<Megashare>] Watch Mrs Brown's Boys Movie Online Full Movie HD 2014
- Considering Legacy UNIX/Linux Issues
- Python Scripts as a Replacement for Bash Utility Scripts
- New Products
- Cluetrain at Fifteen
- Memory Ordering in Modern Microprocessors, Part I
- RSS Feeds
- Monitoring Android Traffic with Wireshark
- Security Hardening with Ansible
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development