Should I root my Droid?
Jun 04, 2010 By Gene Liverman
So, what are you all's opinions? Should I root my shiny new Droid or keep the Android 2.1 update 1 that is on it now? What are some of the things I can do post rooting that I cannot do now?
- High-Availability Storage with HA-LVM
- March 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- DNSMasq, the Pint-Sized Super Dæmon!
- Localhost DNS Cache
- Real-Time Rogue Wireless Access Point Detection with the Raspberry Pi
- Days Between Dates: the Counting
- PostgreSQL, the NoSQL Database
- The Usability of GNOME
- Linux for Astronomers
- Multitenant Sites