Should I root my Droid?
Jun 04, 2010 By Gene Liverman
So, what are you all's opinions? Should I root my shiny new Droid or keep the Android 2.1 update 1 that is on it now? What are some of the things I can do post rooting that I cannot do now?
|SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension||Mar 29, 2017|
|Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value||Mar 29, 2017|
|smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer||Mar 28, 2017|
|How to Calculate Flash Storage TCO||Mar 27, 2017|
|Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!||Mar 27, 2017|
|Three EU Industries That Need HPC Now||Mar 25, 2017|
- smbclient Security for Windows Printing and File Transfer
- Hybrid Cloud Storage Delivers Performance and Value
- Returning Values from Bash Functions
- SUSE Linux Enterprise High Availability Extension
- Preseeding Full Disk Encryption
- William Rothwell and Nick Garner's Certified Ethical Hacker Complete Video Course (Pearson IT Certification)
- Non-Linux FOSS: Don't Drink the Apple Kool-Aid; Brew Your Own!
- HOSTING Monitoring Insights
- Hodge Podge
- Chemistry on the Desktop