The reality is not everyone reads or wants pure digital content
Frankly I'm disappointed at your decision to drop the paper copy. I've been a subscriber since you started publishing and like paper media. I appreciate choice, which is why I use Linux and subscribe to your magazine - what you are doing is taking away the very choice you have so long been a proponent of.
It may surprise you to know that not everyone has an iPad/tablet/iphone/kindle/nook or smartphone for reading digital media. I travel a lot a using these devices is often not practical.
Shame on you for submitting to the Apple generation!
|Graph Any Data with Cacti!||Apr 27, 2017|
|Be Kind, Buffer!||Apr 26, 2017|
|Preparing Data for Machine Learning||Apr 25, 2017|
|openHAB||Apr 24, 2017|
|Omesh Tickoo and Ravi Iyer's Making Sense of Sensors (Apress)||Apr 21, 2017|
|Low Power Wireless: 6LoWPAN, IEEE802.15.4 and the Raspberry Pi||Apr 20, 2017|
- Preparing Data for Machine Learning
- Graph Any Data with Cacti!
- Teradici's Cloud Access Platform: "Plug & Play" Cloud for the Enterprise
- The Weather Outside Is Frightful (Or Is It?)
- Simple Server Hardening
- Understanding Firewalld in Multi-Zone Configurations
- Be Kind, Buffer!
- Bash Shell Script: Building a Better March Madness Bracket
- Server Technology's HDOT Alt-Phase Switched POPS PDU