The reality is not everyone reads or wants pure digital content
Frankly I'm disappointed at your decision to drop the paper copy. I've been a subscriber since you started publishing and like paper media. I appreciate choice, which is why I use Linux and subscribe to your magazine - what you are doing is taking away the very choice you have so long been a proponent of.
It may surprise you to know that not everyone has an iPad/tablet/iphone/kindle/nook or smartphone for reading digital media. I travel a lot a using these devices is often not practical.
Shame on you for submitting to the Apple generation!
|Privacy Is Personal||Jul 02, 2015|
|July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile||Jul 01, 2015|
|July 2015 Video Preview||Jul 01, 2015|
|PHP for Non-Developers||Jun 30, 2015|
|A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids||Jun 30, 2015|
|Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux||Jun 29, 2015|
- Privacy Is Personal
- PHP for Non-Developers
- Secure Server Deployments in Hostile Territory
- Linux Kernel 4.1 Released
- Django Templates
- July 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: Mobile
- Comprehensive Identity Management and Audit for Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- A Code Boot Camp for Underprivileged Kids
- Practical Books for the Most Technical People on the Planet
- Attack of the Drones