The reality is not everyone reads or wants pure digital content
Frankly I'm disappointed at your decision to drop the paper copy. I've been a subscriber since you started publishing and like paper media. I appreciate choice, which is why I use Linux and subscribe to your magazine - what you are doing is taking away the very choice you have so long been a proponent of.
It may surprise you to know that not everyone has an iPad/tablet/iphone/kindle/nook or smartphone for reading digital media. I travel a lot a using these devices is often not practical.
Shame on you for submitting to the Apple generation!
|August 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming||Aug 01, 2014|
|August 2014 Video Preview||Aug 01, 2014|
|Open-Source Space||Jul 31, 2014|
|Silicon Mechanics Gives Back||Jul 30, 2014|
|Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time||Jul 29, 2014|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Jul 23, 2014|
- August 2014 Issue of Linux Journal: Programming
- Open-Source Space
- Numerical Python
- New Storage Solution is Music to the Ears of Fast-Growing Digital Music Company
- Reglue: Opening Up the World to Deserving Kids, One Linux Computer at a Time
- Silicon Mechanics Gives Back
- Linux Systems Administrator
- Senior Perl Developer
- Technical Support Rep
- UX Designer