The reality is not everyone reads or wants pure digital content
Frankly I'm disappointed at your decision to drop the paper copy. I've been a subscriber since you started publishing and like paper media. I appreciate choice, which is why I use Linux and subscribe to your magazine - what you are doing is taking away the very choice you have so long been a proponent of.
It may surprise you to know that not everyone has an iPad/tablet/iphone/kindle/nook or smartphone for reading digital media. I travel a lot a using these devices is often not practical.
Shame on you for submitting to the Apple generation!
Win an iPhone 6
Enter to Win
|Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.||Nov 24, 2015|
|Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH||Nov 23, 2015|
|Web Stores Held Hostage||Nov 19, 2015|
|diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development||Nov 17, 2015|
|Recipy for Science||Nov 16, 2015|
|Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security||Nov 13, 2015|
- Cipher Security: How to harden TLS and SSH
- Non-Linux FOSS: Install Windows? Yeah, Open Source Can Do That.
- Web Stores Held Hostage
- diff -u: What's New in Kernel Development
- Firefox's New Feature for Tighter Security
- November 2015 Issue of Linux Journal: System Administration
- Libreboot on an x60, Part II: the Installation
- It's a Bird. It's Another Bird!
- IBM LinuxONE Provides New Options for Linux Deployment
- Strengthening Diffie-Hellman in SSH and TLS